Relationship Manager (Sales) Axis Bank Recruitment in Phaltan
Axis Bank Phaltan is currently recruiting for the post of Relationship Manager in Sales. For beginners this is a job opportunity from Axis Bank Phaltan, if you are interested you can apply for the job based on the information given below.
Axis Bank Recruitment in Phaltan (Job Details)
|Experience and Qualification||Graduate preferably Management Graduate.||Developing and maintaining banking relationships with a select group of high net worth customers through individualized customer service.|
|Role||1. Develops new and expands existing High Net worth Customer relationships for liabilities.
2. Ensures high levels of customer service orientation and application of bank policy.
3. Cross-sells existing bank products to customers.
4. Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
|a. Plans and conducts special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
b. Coordinates with other group companies to provide seamless access to other products.
c. Maintains a complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
d. Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction.
How to apply ??
- Click here to apply.
- Upload your resume by clicking on the apply for the job button as shown in the photo.
3. If you are eligible for the job, the HR of Axis Bank Phaltan Branch will respond to you immediately and interview details will be provided.
We are one of the leading consultants currently working in the BFSI domain, currently working in the field of insurance, branch / divisional and corporate level of Axis bank in Phaltan, Maharashtra, mainly nationally, we have a team. Professionally trained recruiters for the BFSI / Insurance industry for all types of positions like Sales (Agency / Banks / Direct / Alternative / Corporate), Training, Customer Service, Audit, Compliance, Finance, etc. Secondly, most of the members of our team have a good performance. Yourself in the industry and at the middle and senior levels.