Bank of India [ BOI ] Recruitment 2020 for Various Posts – Apply Online
BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of Officers. Banking Jobs 2020.
Important Dates Bank of India Recruitment 2020 -:
- Opening date for Online Registration 16.09.2020.
- Closing date for Online Registration 30.09.2020.
- The relevant date for Age and Qualification 01.09.2020.
- The tentative date of the Online Examination Will is informed later.
Application fees BOI Recruitment 2020 -:
- General / OBC -: 850 Rs.
- SC / ST / PH -: 175 Rs.
- Pay the examination fee using any Online Payment Mode.
Vacancy Details Total: 214 Post | Age Limit as on 01/09/2020
The above spaces are with the backlog. The number of vacancies and the number of reserved vacancies are temporary and may vary according to the actual requirements of the bank.
The designation/name of the post is indicative only according to the relevant criteria and is not intended to give any special benefits to the selected candidate. The bank reserves the right to change the name of the notice/post at any time without notice.
- Office Executive – ICICI Bank Jobs in Phaltan (₹1.8L–₹2.5L a year)
- Axis Bank Recruitment in Phaltan (₹2.44L–₹3.96L a year)
Candidates who are keen to apply for the above post should ensure that they meet the minimum eligibility criteria specified by the bank for the relevant post.
Nationality -: i] a Citizen of INDIA or ii] a subject of NEPAL or iii] a subject of BHUTAN.
Age -: As on 01/09/2020 Min – 20 Years and Max 38 Years.
Educational Qualification -: Bachelor’s / Masters in Maths/Economics/Stats, MBA/CA/CFA minimum of 60% in aggregate.
Work Experience -: Minimum 1 Year of post-qualification experience in Bank/PSU.
How to Apply BOI Recruitment 2020 ??
- Candidates can apply only online from 16.09.2020 to 30.09.2020 and no other mode of
the application will be accepted.
- Candidates should read the notification before filling the application form in Bank of India BOI Various Post Scale-IV Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Please check and compile all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, basic details.
- Please prepare lining documents related to the recruitment form – photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- It is necessary to preview and carefully check all the columns before submitting the application.
- The candidate is required to deposit the fee is required to fill up the application. Your form has not been completed unless you have the required application fee. #jfb_in