GATE Examination 2021
GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING 2021
Important of GATE 2021 -:
- Dates of examination: Friday 5th, Saturday 6th, Sunday 7th, Friday 12th, Saturday 13th, and Sunday 14th February 2021. There are two sessions (forenoon and afternoon) each day.
- All Test Papers of GATE 2021 examinations will be entirely objective type. The pattern of
questions will include some Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), while the remaining questions may include Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and/or Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
- How to Download Neet 2020 Exam Admit Card
- Fully Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The total number of subject papers: 27.
- Two NEW subject papers are introduced:
i. ES (Environmental Science and Engineering)
ii. XH (Humanities and Social Sciences) in Economics / English / Linguistics /
Philosophy / Psychology / Sociology.
- GATE 2021 scorecard will remain valid for THREE years from the date of announcement of results.
- National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination 2020 | E-Admit Card
- Depending on the COVID-19 situation, the schedule of the GATE 2021 examination may
Eligibility Criteria for Gate Examination 2021
Educational Qualification -:
- A candidate who is currently studying in the 3rd or higher years of any undergraduate degree program.
- Already completed any government-approved degree program in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Science / Commerce / Arts is eligible to appear for GATE 2021 examination.
Age -: NO age limit to appear for GATE Examination 2021.
The pattern of GATE Examination 2021 -:
Detailed Marking Scheme of GATE Examination 2021 -:
How to Apply GATE 2021 ??
- You can apply for GATE Examination 2021 by following the link given below.
2. If you have not registered, register first and fill out the form.
3. After registering, you will know the rest of the details through message or mail.