IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 (1557) Post – Apply Online
COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS (CRP CLERKS-X for Vacancies of 2021-22).
Any eligible candidate, who is willing to join as a clerk or in any of the participating organizations listed in (a) in a similar position In that category, registration is required for the General Recruitment Process (CRP Clerk-X). The exam will be of two levels This means that the online exam will be conducted in two stages, online preliminary and online main. Which candidates will be eligible You will have to appear for the online preliminary examination and the shortlisted online main examination Banking Jobs 2020.
IBPS, an autonomous body, has received orders from the institutions mentioned below (a) for recruitment. Process once a year as mentioned above. IBPS will arrange for an online preliminary examination, Announce the results of the online preliminary exam, and inform the shortlisted candidates about the online main exam. Potential candidates will have to apply on IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement related to the process Examination and temporary allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application Fees / Information Fees, Examination Form, Call Letter, etc. and they meet the prescribed criteria and Follow the prescribed procedure.
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 -:
- On-line registration including Edit / Modification of Application by candidates -: 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020.
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training -: 17.11.2020 onwards.
- Online Examination – Preliminary 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020, and 13.12.2020.
- Online Examination – Main 24.01.2021.
- Click here to read the official notification of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020.
Note -: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates.
Application Fess IBPS Recruitment -:
- Rs. 175/- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- for all others.
Eligibility Criteria -:
Candidates wishing to apply for CRP Clerk-X must meet the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS.
Nationality -: i] a Citizen of INDIA or ii] a subject of NEPAL or iii] a subject of BHUTAN.
Age -: Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and no later than 01.09.2000 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification -: Degree (degree) in any subject from a government recognized university in India or any equivalent eligibility recognized by the Central Government.
Vacancies -: Total: 1557 Post. read the notification and get more vacancies details IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 official notification.
Work Experience -: Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / InformationTechnology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
How to apply IBPS Recruitment 2020 ??
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-X)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates have to click on “Click here for new registration” to register to Apply by giving their basic information in the online application. Then temporary Registration numbers and passwords will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate Remember the temporary registration number and password. Email and SMS showing A temporary registration number and password will also be sent. Using them can reopen saved data Edit temporary registration numbers and passwords and details if necessary.
- Please prepare lining documents related to the recruitment form – photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- The candidate is required to deposit the fee is required to fill up the application. Your form has not been completed unless you have the required application fee. #jfb_in